Bitcoin․com’s Director of Engineering Answers Verse Questions in AMA25.05.2022
With the Verse token sale slated for June, and registration already open at getverse.com, Bitcoin.com’s Head of Financial Services Corbin Fraser hosted an ‘Ask-Me-Anything’ with special guest Director of Engineering Andrei Terentiev.
Topics addressed in Bitcoin.com’s Verse AMA included:
- How Verse fits into the Bitcoin.com ecosystem and the synergy created
- Initial distribution and token sale details
- The unlocking mechanism, supply mechanics, and how tokens will be allocated to the community
- Bitcoin.com’s strategy to accommodate low-fee chains
- The Verse vision and roadmap
- The Verse DEX, and more.
VERSE is a rewards and utility token for users who contribute to and participate in the Bitcoin.com ecosystem, which includes over 30 million wallets and more than five million monthly active users across various products and services. Verse will launch following the conclusion of the token sale, which starts in late June. More details can be found at the Verse website, where whitelisting for the token sale is now live.